Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday's Flower 9-18-15

Copyright 2015 AJ Horton

Happy Friday.  I have for you today a beautiful flower that I photographed in the aviary at the Asheboro Zoo.  From the information I could gather online,  this is a Canku Ota flower.  The flower is native to Hawaii and the name, Canku Ota means "many paths".   I guess for me, it's somewhat symbolic of what it takes to make it to Friday.  Granted, I only take one path to work, but once I get to work the day takes on a life of its own and I must maneuver through everything as efficiently as possible to get things accomplished.  And, it's different and challenging every day.  So, by the time the end of the work day on Friday is here, I have indeed taken many paths.  No wonder I'm tired.  You know, doing a blog sure is enlightening!

I hope you had a great Friday.  Thanks for looking.  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment