Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thursday's Wall Flowers 04-21-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Thursday.  I've given you a lot of flowers lately, so I'd like to give you a different kind of flower today - wall flowers.  :)    You now have giant, 3dimensional roses placed on a wall for you.  The middle of each rose, to me, looks like someone puckering up for a kiss.  Maybe that one butterfly wants all those "kisses".  Do you think that's where the term, "butterfly kisses" comes from?  I'm just kidding.  I know "butterfly kisses" and how to do them.  Still, this wall flower exhibition is pretty cool, although to some, it might also be considered kitchy.  Sometimes people refer to others as "wall flowers" when others stand back away from the crowd and don't participate in the activity - like someone who goes to a dance and just stands near the wall, afraid to dance, maybe can't dance, or maybe too shy to ask someone to dance.  Try not to be a "wall flower".  Dance.  Always dance.

I hope you had a non-wall flower Thursday.  I hope you danced.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment