Thursday, April 7, 2016

Thursday's Purple 04-07-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Thursday.  It was raining when I woke this morning and I had the day off, so I turned back over and napped.  When I finally got up and walked the dogs, it had stopped raining, but the sky was still gray so it made the colors of my azaleas and flowers pop!  So, after I walked the dogs I grabbed my Nikon with the macro lens and off I went.  This is a little purple flower that pops up in my yard every year and I know not what it is - but I hate to mow it because it's so pretty.  They have spread over the yard and are really in the way of my walking through the yard so I try to wait until they stop flowering to mow.  After I finished taking pictures this morning, I was looking over them on my computer and saw all these little fiber-like strands in the middle that I had not noticed before.  I went back out and took more pictures to try and accentuate those strands a little better.  And, there's still a drop left over from this morning's rain.  I hope you will enjoy seeing this.

I hope you had a great Thursday.  I thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment