Saturday, April 9, 2016

Saturday With A Buddy 04-09-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton

Hello and happy Saturday.  Yeah, so, I know I've put up a good bit of azaleas lately, but they are in season so just bear with me a few more times.  I couldn't resist putting up this pair of "buddies".  It reminds me that we should always use the "buddy system" when we go out and have fun because there's "safety in numbers".  And, it's always helpful in life to have a buddy that we can call at any time to help us through any situation or to just enjoy the company of and know that someone has "got your back" or will tell you the truth even when others won't.  Saturday is a good day to use the buddy system and really enjoy your friends and/or family.  

I hope you had a good Saturday and that maybe you and a buddy had some fun.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment