Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday's Peek-a-Boo Tree Frog 10-03-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Monday.  The frog says Peek-a-Boo this evening from my front porch.  I noticed him as I was going back inside from photo shopping and getting a frog on the Lantana.  The bad thing was, the frog jumped from the Lantana just as I was pressing the shutter button.  I was sad, but then I turned around, walked along the deck, looked up a bit, and BAM, I see another tree frog peeping out at me from the post corner.  Now, I was happy and feeling blessed.  It was a good thing I still had my camera with me because this time, this one didn't jump as I pressed the shutter button.  It's true sometimes that what you really want is just around the corner!  It worked for me.

I hope you found what you were looking for today.  Thanks for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment