Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wednesday's Beautiful Change 10-12-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Wednesday.  Given the last few days, I am ready for some beauty.  We know that a beautiful butterfly comes from the metamorphosis of a caterpillar.  The recent ugliness of Hurricane Matthew pretty much requires that something beautiful happen.   I'll accept this butterfly for now.  I will take it as a sign that the future is bright, colorful and full of possibilities and I intend to take full advantage.  There are times in life that you make a change and there are other times when change comes by surprise.  It's the surprises that take a little time to sink in, so to speak, reorganize and embrace.  I'm ready to work with the change that has presented itself and make it into a beautiful future.

I hope you embraced a beautiful day.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment