Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thursday's Loch Ness Monster 10-13-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Thursday.  Today I want to share with you the Loch Ness Monster.   I know this one's not real.  It's made out of a tire and some pipes.  It's also in the United States.  The real Loch Ness Monster lives in Loch Ness, Scotland.  A Loch is a lake or a sea inlet in the Scottish Highlands.  There is an entire website located devoted to the real Loch Ness Monster and you can read all about it at:  http://www.nessie.co.uk/htm/about_loch_ness/cavern.html.  Sometimes knowing something about a real creature and, at another time, seeing the resemblance of that creature made out of something unexpected, can bring a smile to your face.  I know this did for me.  I love it when people get creative and especially when they put it on the side of the road for me to find!

I hope you had something unexpected to smile about today.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment