Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thursday's Conversation 10-20-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Thursday.  This cattle egret seems to be saying, "What are you looking at?!"  "Well, I'm looking at you, pretty bird", is what I say.  Of course it could also be saying, "What do you mean, it's only Thursday?  I thought it was Friday."   "Well, pretty bird," I say, "when you wake tomorrow it will be Friday."  Yes, I am one of those people who make up conversations based on facial expressions - even on birds.  It's just something fun for me.  How about you?  Do you ever make up conversations?  Think about the expression on this cattle egret's face - what do you think he'd say?

I hope you had wonderful conversations today.  I thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment