Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday's Fish Finder 11-25-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Friday.  Tonight I thought I would show you my Friday Fish Finder. You know, when I was younger, we had fish every Friday at school.  That's right - EVERY Friday; week after week after week.  It was always fried, too.  For the longest time, I thought that was the only way to cook fish.  But now, being the adult that I am, I have learned differently.  Rarely do I eat fried fish, mostly it's baked, steamed or on the grill.  Every now and then I even enjoy sushi.  The point is, all that fish on Friday as a child did not curb my enthusiasm for seafood.  It's quite likely that I eat fish three or four times a week.  That's still not as many times as this big, but graceful, Pelican eats fish per week.  I enjoy watching him fish whenever I get lucky enough.  The way he slams into the water, though, seems a little rough and looks like it might hurt a little.  It also looks like it would scare any fish away, but, he usually comes back up with a meal.  Fish for this guy!!

I hope you had a fabulous Friday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment