Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tuesday's Wide Open Spaces 11-22-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Tuesday.  This view reminds me of a song....  "Oh, give me land, lots of land - don't fence me in....." written by Bob Fletcher and Cole Porter.  Apparently, from Wikipedia, Bob Fletcher, from Helena, Montana wrote the poem, Cole Porter bought and "tweaked" the poem, composed the music and, well, now that song has been around since 1934.  Go ahead, have a listen to it on You Tube.  There are several different artists to choose from - choose to listen to one or all.  Afterwards, think about everywhere you've been and see if you have a place like this that reminds you of that song.  I'll bet that you do.  We all have a special, wide open place where we feel comfortable and free and love.

I hope you had a comfortable Tuesday.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment