Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wednesday's Rain Celebration 12-14-16

Copyright 2016 AJ Horton
Hello and happy Wednesday.  There is no need for you to zoom in and see these birds any closer - ha.  This is actually a drive by shooting (photo, of course) in the pouring rain on my way home a couple of days ago.  I kept seeing strange stuff in the trees and finally realized it was buzzards in the trees.  Usually I see these guys in the sun drying their wings, or maybe they just like holding their wings out to the sun.  But this time it was raining and I've not ever seen this kind of behavior, so, of course I had my small camera so I rolled down my window, tried to stay dry and capture a usable photo.  These guys are loving the rain.  There are many people who also enjoy being out in the rain.  I prefer to be dry, but, to each his own, as the saying goes.

I hope you had a wonderfully dry (or wet, whatever you prefer) day.  Thank you for looking.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment